Stamped Concrete Seating Walls and Fire Pits
Most homeowners want their backyards to be a welcoming space for entertaining guests and winding down from the day. If you want to jazz up your outdoor space, you can’t go wrong with a seating wall and a fire pit. Stamped concrete is a leading material for these structures because it combines aesthetic appeal with long-lasting functionality.
Nav Construction, one of the top concrete companies in Woodbridge, VA and the surrounding areas, can help you transform your backyard with stamped concrete. Call us at 703-789-5839 to learn more about our custom concrete solutions for seating walls and fire pits.
Stamped Concrete Installation
1. The Preparation & Installation are processes we take a great deal of care in doing right the first time. From setting the appropriate grades throughout the final curing process, our job is to deliver an Outstanding Experience and Superior Custom Project for You.
2. Setting Grades, Excavating and Framing are our viable steps. Making sure the slope of the grade is just right and then framing the project to give our customer a glimpse into how the final product will look. And once that's approved, we install a welded wire reinforcement and begin pouring your custom concrete project.
3. The coloring hardener application begins as the concrete begins to cure. Using a color hardener, which matches your selected custom color, we will ensure it gets deep into the concrete.Your base color may be integral to the ready mix concrete, based on your custom project!
4. After the color has been absorbed into you special project, we apply a release agent and the stamping process begins. A product of perfectly timed pressure to give the best appearance, the stamping procedure is what gives you the look you desire.
5. Once cured, we clean the surface and reveal the final look. But...one more step...we seal all the surface to protect it from the harsh elements. We recommend resealing your investment at least every 2 years!
Stamped Concrete Seating Walls
A seating wall either partially or fully surrounds the focal point of an outdoor space, which could be a fire pit or a swimming pool. A seating wall can also enclose a larger area such as a patio. Besides providing privacy, it offers a built-in seating structure to accommodate guests. A seating wall can turn your outdoor property into a beautiful haven and make you the envy of your neighbors.
You’ve probably seen many seating walls consisting of stone, brick, or tile. Though pleasant to look at, these materials are cost-prohibitive and fragile. Fortunately, stamped concrete is an easy way to beautify your outdoor area while going easy on your wallet.
Stamped concrete means you can design your seating wall as simply or as elaborately as you’d like. For instance, you can add a curved back to your seating wall so your guests can rest against it. Stylistically, you can add decorative features to your seating wall such as seals, stains, or etchings.
In addition, stamped concrete means you don’t have to deal with the hard work of maintaining traditional materials, such as cleaning the grout. Stamped concrete is also far less prone to crumbling or other damage, even after inclement weather.
Stamped Concrete Fire Pits
Fire pits are now all the rage among homeowners. They make spending time in your outdoor space a joy, even in chilly weather, and encourage your guests to linger. An efficient, sturdy, and beautifully designed fire pit makes time spent in your backyard all the more enjoyable. Stamped concrete allows you to customize your fire pit design.
For example, you can replicate the look and feel of a classic circular stone fire pit or choose an edgier design like a Deco-style fire pit with a limestone texture. Stamped concrete also works well with either gas-fired or wood-burning fire pits. If you think your existing fire pit needs an update, our stamped concrete contractors in Woodbridge, VA can apply an overlay to your fire pit to make it look brand-new. Furthermore, producing and installing stamped concrete is an efficient process, so you can enjoy your new fire pit in no time.
Interested in learning more about stamped concrete in Woodbridge, VA and Northern Virginia?
Nav Construction is locally owned and offers the finest concrete installations in the area. Contact us at 703-789-5839 to book a free virtual or in-person consultation.
Professional Residential, Commercial, and Industrial concrete services in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC that you can trust.
With over 20+ years of experience, we understand the importance of listening to your needs and treating you with the utmost respect and honesty from start to finish.
RETAINING WALLS AND FIREPLACES
SEATING WALLS AND FIRE PITS
CONNECT WITH US