RETAINING WALLS AND FIREPLACE
Dreaming of a timeless brick fireplace without the high price tag? Intrigued by an engraved retaining wall to give your home extra curb appeal? Stamped concrete can deliver these results and more without breaking the bank.
Stamped concrete can imitate the look of countless materials, including stone, wood, brick, tile, and slate. It can make every architectural style come to life without the innate restrictions of these other materials.
Nav Construction has the top concrete contractors in Woodbridge VA and the surrounding areas. If you want to refresh your home with custom concrete design and installation, get in touch with one of our designers at 703-789-5839.
Stamped Concrete Fireplaces and Chimneys
Many people see the fireplace as the heart of their home and a statement piece that defines their aesthetic. Yet, many classic materials used for traditional fireplaces—stone, brick, marble, and tile—can quickly add up or are impractical for many homes.
Thankfully, stamped concrete serves as the perfect compromise. As one of the most skilled concrete companies in Woodbridge, VA, we can build concrete to resemble these pricier materials so closely that you won’t be able to tell the difference.
Besides appearance, a stamped concrete fireplace offers other benefits:
It’s less of a fire hazard
Concrete is naturally fire-resistant, unlike other materials used for fireplaces and chimneys.
Unlike other materials, concrete won’t crack or warp from heat.
It’s remarkably malleable
Concrete is a poured substance, so besides being stamped, it can be stretched, sculpted, and molded into any form you like.
It can be lighter than other materials.
A fireplace not located on the ground floor is subject to weight restrictions. Stone, for example, can easily make a fireplace too heavy for a home to bear. Though concrete is heavy-duty, using a different mixture of compounds can make it lighter.
It can fuse a variety of styles
Unlike natural materials, concrete allows for boundless creativity. You don’t have to limit yourself to a single style, color, or texture.
It’s easy to clean
There is less soot build-up in concrete fireplaces due to its natural fire resistance.
Stamped Concrete Installation
1. The Preparation & Installation are processes we take a great deal of care in doing right the first time. From setting the appropriate grades throughout the final curing process, our job is to deliver an Outstanding Experience and Superior Custom Project for You.
2. Setting Grades, Excavating and Framing are our viable steps. Making sure the slope of the grade is just right and then framing the project to give our customer a glimpse into how the final product will look. And once that's approved, we install a welded wire reinforcement and begin pouring your custom concrete project.
3. The coloring hardener application begins as the concrete begins to cure. Using a color hardener, which matches your selected custom color, we will ensure it gets deep into the concrete.Your base color may be integral to the ready mix concrete, based on your custom project!
4. After the color has been absorbed into you special project, we apply a release agent and the stamping process begins. A product of perfectly timed pressure to give the best appearance, the stamping procedure is what gives you the look you desire.
5. Once cured, we clean the surface and reveal the final look. But...one more step...we seal all the surface to protect it from the harsh elements. We recommend resealing your investment at least every 2 years!
Stamped Concrete Retaining Walls
Stamped concrete is also an excellent choice for any vertical structures inside or outside your home. It lends itself exceptionally well to retaining walls since concrete adds stability.
Furthermore, we can apply a stamped concrete overlay to your existing retaining wall. As a result, your current retaining wall will go from a drab structure to a one-of-a-kind work of art. The sky’s the limit!
Stamped Concrete Bathrooms
Stamped concrete can look just like the classic, sophisticated marble and tile materials of luxury bathrooms. A stamped concrete bathroom is also easy to clean and maintain—and slip-resistant! You can use stamped concrete for your bathroom floor, vanity sink, backsplash, and shower stall.
At Nav Construction, what we build lasts, which is why we’re the leading source for stamped concrete in Woodbridge, VA and northern Virginia. Contact us at 703-789-5839 to book your free virtual or in-person consultation.
Why Choose Nav Construction?
Nav Construction is one of the leading providers of stamped concrete in Northern Virginia. Our goal is to build stunning concrete upgrades designed to last. Our team has over 25 years of industry experience. Though our prices are more affordable than most competitors, we still provide world-class service.
Professional Residential, Commercial, and Industrial concrete services in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC that you can trust.
With over 20+ years of experience, we understand the importance of listening to your needs and treating you with the utmost respect and honesty from start to finish.
RETAINING WALLS AND FIREPLACES
SEATING WALLS AND FIRE PITS
CONNECT WITH US